SEO for Start Ups
Difference in Approach
Because we believe every business is unique in it’s own way.
SEO for start ups is different as every startup is different, and an opportunity in itself
Understanding the business is very important. User behaviour in particular LOB is different, and so is the response of search engines for that business.
Grasping the intricacies of your specific business domain is critical to its success. Each Line of Business (LOB) exhibits unique user behaviour patterns and responses to your products or services. Moreover, the way search engines respond and rank your business online also varies depending on the nature and nuances of your industry. As such, a deep, nuanced understanding of your business sector is crucial not only for enhancing user engagement but also for optimising your digital presence, thereby improving your online visibility and reach. Tailoring your strategies based on these specific behaviours and responses can help you create more impactful, targeted approaches to drive your business forward.
Importance of Organic Growth
If you are reading this text, you are sure that organic growth is the key to success. So we won’t waste your time.
- We help you reach your target audience
- Content is the key, but finding out what content to write matters
- We help identify the key distribution strategy of content
SEO for Start Ups
RSVR has been angel investing for close to a decade. Based on our years of experience in both investing and technology – we have been able to support our ventures in the ideation and development of their products.
We have worked with a number of startups across different domains including e-commerce, proptech and carbon emissions tracking to name a few. Each of these ventures were vastly different from each other but all of them had one thing in common – their focus on generating revenue. A company’s ability to generate revenue determines its valuation and thus its ability to raise funds and realise its true potential.
Through our journey, we’ve collaborated with diverse startups in various sectors such as e-commerce, proptech, and carbon emissions tracking. The experience gained from working alongside these innovative ventures has expanded our expertise and deepened our understanding of their unique challenges and opportunities.
The challenges we faced
There were numerous challenges we had to overcome in order to improve a website’s search engine rankings and visibility. We figured out a few of challenges that we need to address:
No sales once the ads were paused-
- We noticed that pausing ads can lead to a significant decrease in sales and revenue for a business.
- The success of an ad campaign is not just about creating great ads but also about consistent delivery and optimization.
Clicks on the website didn’t increase after the ads were paused-
- Pausing ads caused a decline in website traffic and clicks, which may result in missed opportunities for lead generation and customer acquisition.
Only 10% of the pages were indexed in Google Search Console-
- A low indexation rate in Google Search Console can limit a website’s online visibility and hinder its potential for attracting organic traffic.
Website speed was not up to the mark. CWV kept failing.-
- Poor website speed and continuous failure of Core Web Vitals (CWV) can lead to a negative user experience and adversely impact the website’s search engine rankings.
Our approach to problem solving
Find out the exact problem
- To find out the exact problem, we start by gathering as much information as possible about the issue at hand.
- The more information we have, the better we will be able to identify the underlying problem.
Find out where it started
Trace the Timeline:
- It involves identifying when the problem was first noticed and then work backwards to identify any changes, events, or actions that may have contributed to the problem.
- By tracing the timeline, it can pinpoint the origin of the problem and develop a strategy to address it.
Find out the impact of the problem
In order to improve your website’s search engine rankings, it is crucial to thoroughly investigate and understand the impact of any issues or problems that may be hindering the site’s performance.
Time and resources needed to solve the problem
When it comes to improving your website’s SEO, it’s important to understand that it’s not a quick fix and will require a significant investment of both time and resources.
Targets, their breakup and achievement trackers
To achieve success in SEO, it is crucial to set clear targets that are specific, measurable, and aligned with your business objectives.
Break down your targets into smaller, achievable goals and use reliable tracking tools to monitor your progress and make data-driven decisions to optimize your SEO strategy
Sales Driven Organically:
|Count of Sales||14||21||6||37||71|
Better Web Performance:
The performance of the website on google showed an upward trend
This resulted in more website visits, resulting in increased traffic on website, brand awareness and products awareness.
The challenges we still face. A bit on what we are doing about them.
The target CTR we took is 3%, the growth is slow and here are a few steps we have taken:
Took help of AI tools and regenerated all the Meta Titles and descriptions
- Conducting thorough keyword research through AI tools to identify the most relevant and high-traffic keywords to target the meta titles and descriptions.
Encouraged and incentivised customers to add reviews on their purchase
- Feature reviews prominently on the website and social media channels to showcase products and build trust with potential customers.
More sales focused Meta Titles
- Using action-oriented language that encourages users to take a specific action, such as “Shop Now” or “Save Today, helps to increase sales of the products.
Product centric Meta Descriptions.
- Incorporate relevant keywords that accurately reflect the product and are likely to match users’ search queries.
- Keeping the meta description to 160 characters or less to ensure it is fully displayed in search engine results.
Micro data and Snippets on the products and category pages
- Using rich snippets to enhance the search engine listings with additional information such as product images, reviews, and pricing.
Focus on low hanging fruit
- Identify low hanging fruit in your website’s SEO and prioritize quick wins for improved search engine rankings.
- Conduct thorough keyword research and optimize meta tags, images, and content for target keywords to boost search engine visibility.
Focus on the products with high ticket and low competition
- Identify high-ticket products with low competition in your industry to focus on for maximum profitability and market share.
- Conduct market research to determine consumer demand for these products and optimize your marketing strategy to effectively target your audience.
Product images showing the usability of the product.
- Use high-quality product images that showcase the usability of your product to effectively communicate its features and benefits to potential customers.
- Highlight the unique selling points of your product in your images to differentiate it from competitors and increase its perceived value.
Catch the eye of potential buyers with an introduction that highlight:
- Advantages: Increase the likelihood of your product being found in search results by incorporating relevant keywords and phrases throughout the description.
- Description: Descriptive text for any products helps in easy catch for products on webpage
- Conclusion: End the product description with a strong call to action that encourages potential buyers to purchase your product.
- Benefits and why should they buy the product: Highlight the most important aspects of the product.
Count of sales
Accurate description of the products
- Providing accurate description for each products enables its visibility and search results ranking
Content break: Introduction, advantage of product and conclusion.
- It involves splitting the content into various sections. This allows for more effective presentation of content and thereby helps in increasing the impressions of products on the websites.
- Split the content into Introduction , Advantages, description and conclusion.